terça-feira, agosto 19, 2008

Learn to Read Own Body III

This is about examples that here taped and unfolded today... "that"
comple-mented (completed) the awareness and allowing to publish this specific topic, and also, to finish the "Learn to read onw body II" writen 4 montsh ago, as follows:

EXAMPLE:

I sit on chair... I judge chair and me.

Chair as not being ergonomic... (I judge chair = thought)
Me as having weak body structure that is easyly hurt by sitting for long hours...
(I judge myself = thought)

once this engages in the minf, burning sensation on calves (lower leg) appear... I touch skin on legs... nothing...!! its cold...!! wft!!?!?!

Then
If i focus on the burning sensationm instead of stabilising me with breath as me HERE, skin actualy starts to heat up and... keeping this for several days actualy manifests redness and spontaneus skin tissue infection. Amazing it is.

What is Trancendence... "here".

The Breath and self awareness HERE... with no thoughts.
This happens in awareness (of...) standing up, as I stop this thoughts and judgments (do not allow them in my may) and do Self-Forgiveness.

By stoping the mind(ing) as focusing in who-I-am here... as what i am doing... and as all that surrounds me;

I let go of those 2 points... of judgments...
Then... trancendently... I am able to stay 4, 6 or almost 8 hours sitting continously and
almost no hurting or hotness or pain sensation in the legs.

If not...
i can continue minding... then in less then 10 minutes my legs hurt more than.. "who knows what"

So...I stop the mind.
I trust me as the breath here as life.
Be... Life.
Exist.
Express.
No thougt.
Transcend the physicality.
This develops within finding this trancendence in the most assorted experiences of "daily life".
About That Experiences I will be writing in next posts.

1 comentário:

Ricardo disse...

http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?p=46460#46460