terça-feira, dezembro 22, 2009

One reality - Can it change or not?

People say that we can't change Reality? It is the way it is and we must accept it. This is a clear belief that separates humanity from LIFE/Nature/Expression, because it locks human beings awareness in their individuality. This creates lack of common sense and submission to systems. The way the world exists as systems, so yes, if you accept blindly that you are a slave - a piece of the system (participant), because that's what support's you - then yes obviously you wont be able to change the system. But the system is you. So if I give power away to the system, obviously the systems will be my god, my creators, not me.

- But... Why change the system? -

Is every individual living in comfort?
Is every single individual of this world, eating sleeping expressing himself as others do?
Is every single being happy and effusive about his life?
Is every one's reality equally supportive?
Is every single beings expressing equally within the skills he has? Is he even exploring those skills that is who he really is? Or is he just living doing what the systems orders him to do.

If am one reality, then I am this one reality that is called the World.
I am my world. I am one reality.

So - 'And if I am One reality, why can't One Reality change itself? Become Equal to itself/within in itself? Even if that reality is individualized from others? Reality is ONE world, in which we ALL live in.' -

I cannot accept this limitation by believing that Reality is something separated, out there from me.

Sem comentários: